To enlarge any photo, just click on it!!

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Finally - Great Weather




Gosh, it sure is hard to try to find something interesting to share with you when the week was spent so quietly.  We decided to head a bit south to Yuma where we finally found some great weather which we have been waiting for – for a couple of months.  Now we have warm weather and lots of sunshine – what’s not to love?

Almost a couple of weeks ago I hurt my back .  During the first week it meant very slow movements and mostly hobbling around.  Fortunately, it is finally starting to feel better, although still not great.   I still have to be careful when I move as it is pretty sensitive yet.

One tends to see quite a variety in RV’s and I thought I would include a couple of the more unique ones.  One looks like it is home made – perhaps from a trailer.  It was towed by a big semi truck and looked like it had quite a bit of solar.


Then there are a couple of modified vehicles that become a tiny home for someone.


We got to celebrate a 78th birthday this week.  Our friend Gary reached milestone so we all went to the Olive Garden for a delicious supper, some laughs, a great time and still home by 9.


I am very short of information but that is what happens after a week of sitting around enjoying the weather.  I see that the folks up north hope to finally have some moderation in the weather and likely not too soon.

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. It's starting to warm up here too. Haven't needed the heater in the morning for a week now.
    See you next weekend

    ReplyDelete