To enlarge any photo, just click on it!!

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Off to Yuma

Sorry I am running a little late.  One would think that it has been a super busy week but; it hasn't been busy but it has been enjoyable.

We arrived in Yuma at the beginning of the week and are now parked on our friend's lot.  This week, on Thursday, our American friends and neighbours celebrated their Thanksgiving.  We were fortunate to be invited to a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner.  I thought it would be great to take some photos of our feast but instead of taking my camera I decided that I would use my phone instead.  But the phone stayed in my purse so of course, no photos.

There was, however, quite a rain and wind storm - so glad that we finally got our leak found and fixed.  I had hoped to get some photos of how a rainstorm can turn into flooding waters.  Since it all happened at night - no photos.

Black Friday was a day of numerous sales.  We did make a visit to one store which confirmed the great crowds that were out stopping.  While we did get some bargains, we did have to wait in line for about half an hour.  Fortunately, we are not that busy so the wait was not a problem.  In fact we even made another trip today and the crowds were definitely less.

Yuma is a great place to visit and is quite pretty and have attached a couple of photos.
























Thanks for stopping by.  Hope everyone has a great week!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment