To enlarge any photo, just click on it!!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

A New Month!!

 

I woke this morning and the first thought that came to mind was “Good Heavens – today is Sunday” – I missed another Saturday  night posting. 

Made cookies instead

A person sometimes forgets things when their schedule is full and and life is a whirlwind.  But, I can’t even use that as an excuse, so here I am, a day late, with a promise to do better.

The week was spent relaxing, visiting, and enjoying the weather.  The temperatures were quite warm at the beginning of the week but have cooled down substantially (only a high of 22C today) although it is supposed to warm up again with a promise of 25C later on in the week.  But the wind sure did blow for a couple of days.  Today, little wind and lots of sunshine!!

One day there was a falcon across the street

We started the week with our friend’s, Gary, birthday as he celebrated his 81st birthday.  We had a pizza party (his favourite food – or at least one of them) complete with a cake, a few candles and a small gathering.  Now he gets to start his 82nd year!!!!


A novel pizza

Many years ago I used to stay at my brothers in a small town outside of Saskatoon where I met a wonderful gal.  A friendship developed although over the years we haven’t been in touch as often as we should have.  This week we had lunch together and it was long overdue.  Of course I forgot to take some pictures to share.

But we saw a new way to park

Most days we go for a walk around the neighbourhood and it’s always very interesting what one sees.  Here is a bit of a sampling.

No idea who is buried here


Love the tree in full bloom


This week we will be changing addresses so hopefully my tardiness will have come to an end.  Until then, stay safe and healthy and I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment